Every quarter the 5 Goodwill locations of Northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan will be hosting a Saturday “Round-Up Your Change” event that helps support an organization of their choice in each of their communities. Any amount raised by the stores, Goodwill NWUP will match, and 100% of the Round-Up Change proceeds will go directly to the organization! One of Goodwill NWUP’s many missions is strong community support. By holding monthly Round Up events, we hope to encourage giving back and supporting organizations in each of our communities! Every little bit of change helps, and we appreciate your generosity!
Organizations hosted for the 4th quarter of 2022
- Marinette, WI – Rainbow House – Rainbow House offers a variety of services, support and shelter to those affected by domestic violence. Abuse has no boundaries, if can affect anyone.
- Marquette, MI – UP Children’s Museum – UP Children’s Museum’s core mission is to engage with youth and families to help them discover through interactive exhibits and learning opportunities.
- Houghton, MI – Western Upper Peninsula Food Bank – A Food bank for Baraga, Houghton, and Keweenaw counties. Offering dry goods, dairy, meat and produce to those in need.
- Sault Ste. Marie, MI – Sault Area High School Food Pantry – Sault Area High School offers a food pantry and hygiene supply closet for local students. This program give students the ability to grab items as needed or fill a grocery bag or two to take with them to home. Non-perishable Items are always greatly desired and appreciated.
- Escanaba, MI – Delta County Cancer Alliance – Delta County Cancer alliance provides services including financial aid, medical equipment, education and other supplies to cancer patients in Delta County.